CGIFOS Institute GmbH
Fon: + 49-711-489 0 768-0
Fax: + 49-711-489 0 768-9
Managing Director: Prof. Dr. Kuno Rechkemmer
UST-Ident-Nr.: DE 266508788
CGIFOS ® is a registered trademark
CGIFOS Institute GmbH (“CGIFOS” or “we”) provides its content on its website subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). We may periodically change the Terms without prior notice, so please check back from time to time. These Terms were last updated on May, 2022. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. Copyrights: All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and the selection and arrangement thereof, in addition to any
concepts, know-how, tools, frameworks, software, applications or other technology, algorithms, models, processes, and industry perspectives underlying or embedded in the foregoing, along with any enhancements to or derivative works thereof (the “Site Content”) is the exclusive property of CGIFOS and, to the extent applicable, is protected by European and international copyright laws. Neither the Site Content nor functionality of the Site, may be copied, reproduced, modified, reverse engineered, altered (including the removal or disabling of any security or technological safeguards, disclaimers, or legends) uploaded, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our written permission, except for those uses specified in Section 3 – Use of site content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of CGIFOS. You agree that, except as expressly permitted by us, you will not refer to or attribute any information to CGIFOS or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites, or public social media) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, CGIFOS.
3. Use of site content: CGIFOS hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the Site Content on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way (including creating derivative works thereof), that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content, and that you otherwise comply with these Terms. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without CGIFOS’s prior written consent. In addition, you may not “mirror” the Site Content or any portion thereof without CGIFOS’s express written consent. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting directly or indirectly, or by implication any license or right to use any CGIFOS intellectual property other than as expressly set forth herein. The license granted in this section terminates automatically and immediately if you do not comply with these Terms.
4. Disclaimers: The content and functionality on the Site ist provided with the understanding that CGIFOS is not herin engaged in rendering professional advice or services to you. CGIFOS shall not be liable for any indirekt, incidential, consequential or punitive damages or losses or for lost revenues oder profits and regardless of the theory of liability AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
5. Indemnification: You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CGIFOS and all of its successors, officers, directors, investors, employees, agents, representatives, and attorneys and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns (“CGIFOS Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability, expenses, costs, or other losses (“Losses”) incurred by CGIFOS and/or CGIFOS Indemnified Parties in connection to any claims arising out of your use of the Site and/or any breach by you of these Terms, including the representations, warranties and covenants you made, if any, by agreeing to these Term. CGIFOS reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
6. Governing law; jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The place of fulfillment and jurisdiction for all disputes is the city of Stuttgart, Germany.